America is in a new Civil War.
Many Americans have become emotional, illogical and violent. Who is to blame?
The nation as I see it is divided into four groups:
- The Left – Pseudo and full blown socialist and neo Marxist who despise Western civilization and liberal democracy.
- The Right – Hardline to moderates with a distinct hatred for big government and its supporters.
- Moderates ‘The Logical’ – This group sees balance between the two extremes but has a its voice drowned out by the NGOs and manufactured media blitz of the others.
- The people who don’t care, don’t vote and don’t give a damn about politics until it affects them of their children.
But the Left in my opinion bears most of blame.
- Through its organized protests which have condoned violence.
- The cabal of psychology which has promoted ideas contrary to science. What you feel is who you are.
- The use of NGOs and government insiders to manipulate media and legislators.
All civility has been lost!
A recent piece in the New York Post give the backstory.
Some pundits have been asking if America is on the brink of another civil war, but Glenn Harlan Reynolds at USA Today argues that it “seems to be well under way.”
Hollywood, after all, “has basically turned its products, and its award shows, into showcases for ‘the resistance.’ ” Meanwhile, Americans increasingly are “sorting themselves into communities that are predominantly red or blue.”
Consider last week’s restaurant incidents involving White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen: Such incidents “would have been largely unthinkable a generation ago.”
Says Reynolds: “For many people, politics seems to have become a substitute for religion or fraternal organizations. If you find your identity in your politics, you’re not going to identify with people who don’t share them.”